Tweed Walking Hat
Original Price $79.95
Current Price $69.95
Available Online Only.
All Sales Final - Products cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Decorative Feather colour may differ from product images.
Created in the 1960’s and very close in design to the very first Hanna Hat ever made by founder David Hanna, our Irish Walking Hat style is handcrafted by our specialist hat team in Donegal, Ireland and remains our most popular hat style.
The structured body and brim ensure a secure and comfortable fit, whilst the decorative feathers on the brim complement the colourful flecks in the tweeds.
Available in three of our best-selling, timeless Irish tweeds, the Walking Hat fabric collection features heavy-weight tweeds in classic colours peppered with colourful flecks which reflect the vibrancy and diversity of our landscape.
This timeless style will add a character and impact to your look and can be passed down to the next generation of Hanna Hats’ fan.
- Handcrafted in Ireland by our Specialist Hat Team
- Stiff-Bodied Tailored Fit Hat
- Stiff Buckram Frame
- Neat Brim with Decorative Stitching
- Available in 100% Wool Fabrics
- Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
- Gentle Dry Clean
- Suitable for all Genders
Product Code: 832
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the size chart (under product images) to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.