Tweed Vintage Cap with Ear Flaps
Available Online Only.
All Sales Final - Products cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
With its full-bodied fit, the Vintage Cap is designed with tradition and authenticity in mind. A classic Flat Cap style for centuries, this iconic flat cap style is one of our best-selling flat cap styles since its introduction in the 1960’s.
The concealed stud-button, flat peak protects the face from the rain, wind and sun making this cap a perfect accessory for running errands and enjoying leisurely pursuits.
Ideal for cooler seasons, the Vintage Cap in Tweed is an essential accessory staple designed to elevate any look. Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish & Scottish Harris woollen tweeds.
Wool is an ideal, natural fabric for headwear as it is naturally warm, breathable, stain resistant, crease-resistant and above all eco-friendly. Whether looking for a traditional herringbone tweed, or perhaps a famous Salt & Pepper tweed with vibrant, colourful flecks, the extensive Hanna Hats Flat Cap Fabric Collection offers a myriad of choice.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Full-Bodied Style
- Flat Peak
- Peak Made from Recycled Plastic
- Concealed Stud Fastener on Peak
- Ear Flaps
- 100% Wool
- High Quality Viscose Lining
- Gentle Dry Clean
- Suitable for all Genders
Product Code: 77B2EF
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the size chart (under product images) to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.