Tweed Eske Travel Hat
Available Online Only.
All Sales Final - Products cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
From the runways of notable fashion houses to the heads of famous rappers, the bucket hat has a colourful history far removed from its humble beginnings on the heads of Irish farmers and fishermen in the 1900’s.
Our version of this somewhat controversial style has a narrow silhouette that tapers elegantly in three panels towards the crown and features a deep brim with decorative stitching which shields the face and neck from the elements. Its soft construction means that it can be rolled of folded into a pocket or case and the high-quality, heavy weight tweed ensures that it bounces back into shape when worn making it an ideal travelling companion.
Available in three of our best-selling, timeless Irish tweeds, the Eske Hat fabric collection features heavy-weight tweeds in classic colours peppered with colourful flecks which reflect the vibrancy and diversity of our landscape.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Ideal for Travelling
- Soft-Bodied Tailored Fit Bucket Hat
- Tapered Crown
- Soft, Deep Brim with Decorative Stitching
- 100% Wool
- Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
- Gentle Dry Clean
- Suitable for all Genders
Product Code: ESKE
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the size chart (under product images) to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.