by Bridget Haggerty
An invaluable guide that will help you plan a totally Irish celebration from start to finish - even to the pre-wedding parties.
Inspired by her daughter's desire to have a wedding reflective of her roots, Bridget Haggerty combed through history and culture to bring together a selection of amusing and appropriate, sophisticated and simple ways to bring an Irish flourish to any wedding.
- How to bring Irish touches to apparel, decor and flowers
- Fascinating facts about the old ways of wooing and betrothal
- Suggestions for vows and blessings
- Traditional food and drink for the wedding feast
- Ideas for music from ceremony to reception
- Resources for invitations, favors, and accessories
- Honeymooning in Ireland