Patchwork Tweed Walking Hat
Created in the 1960’s and very close in design to the very first Hanna Hat ever made by founder David Hanna, our Walking Hat style is handcrafted by our specialist hat team in Donegal, Ireland and remains our most popular hat style.
The structured body and brim ensure a secure and comfortable fit, whilst the decorative feathers on the brim complement the colourful flecks in the tweeds.
Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish tweeds expertly stitched together using the ancient craft of quilting. Historically, quilted fabric was made from the salvageable parts of old clothing or blankets which were recycled to create a new patchwork fabric.
At Hanna Hats we use the highest quality tweeds to create our patchworks, and often cut patches from irregular shapes which are a by-product of our production, adding additional sustainability credentials to this eco-friendly cloth.
- Handcrafted in Ireland by our Specialist Hat Team
- Stiff-Bodied Tailored Fit Hat
- Stiff Buckram Frame
- Neat Brim with Decorative Stitching
- Available in 100% Wool Fabrics
- Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
- Gentle Dry Clean
- Suitable for all Genders
Product Code: 831
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the size chart (under product images) to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.