Skip to content

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers 114g

$3.99
Availability: Translation missing: en.general.icons.icon_check_circle icon 14 in stock, ready to be shipped

Notify me when back in stock

Best Before Date is December 21st, 2024

Cadbury fingers are delicious biscuits covered in milk chocolate.

Perfect for sharing with family and friends or munching on the go.

A great addition to cooking or cake decoration.

Ingredients

WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE FAT, MILK SOLIDS, COCOA BUTTER, COCOA MASS, INVERT SUGAR, SALT, EMULSIFIERS (442, 476, SOY LECITHIN), RAISING AGENTS (503, 500), FLAVOURS.

CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT

MAY CONTAIN: TREE NUTS

Nutritional Information

NUTRITION INFORMATION SERVINGS PER PACK: 5.4 SERVING SIZE: 21G (APPROX. 4 BISCUITS) AVG QTY PER SERVING % DAILY INTAKE* PER SERVING AVG QTY PER 100G Energy 454kJ 5% 2160kJ Protein 1.5g 3% 7.3g Fat-Total 5.3g 8% 25.3g - Saturated 2.8g 12% 13.5g Carbohydrate 13.7g 4% 65.3g - Sugars 8.4g 9% 40.0g Sodium 41mg 2% 197mg *Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. To learn more visit www.betreatwise.info