Effective Monday, March 23, and until further notice, The Scottish and Irish Store will be providing Local Delivery within the Greater Ottawa Area.
Local Delivery - Here's what you need to know;
- Orders with eligible postal codes qualify for Local Delivery.
**Please see below for postal codes that fall within our delivery area**
- There is a delivery fee of $8 for orders less than $50 (net of tax).
- Orders of $50 or more (net of tax) can take advantage of free shipping by entering HOMEDELIVERY50 in the Discount Code field of your shipping screen.
- Regardless of the size of the order and there is no limit to the number of items you can order. You can also order items from our freezers for delivery.
- Royalty Loyalty will be manually applied on each order.
- Simply add items to your cart and select “Local Delivery” in your cart and at checkout.
- Enter your postal code and choose from an available date and time for your delivery. Orders will not be delivered over the weekend. Orders will not be delivered on Statutory Holidays.
- Please ensure that you are available to receive your order during your selected date and time slot. The driver will leave the order at your door, unless your order contains perishables, or there was not a secure enough location to ensure the order would not be stolen.
- If the driver is unable to deliver your order to you: your order will be returned to the West End store for pickup or you can schedule another delivery at your expense.
This applies to in-stock items only. Items not in-stock will be removed from the order.
Customers outside of the Greater Ottawa Area can place orders to be delivered by Canada Post.
Customers in the following postal code regions are eligible for Home Delivery:
(Orders placed outside of the regions noted below will shipped and charge actual shipping costs.)